Comment on page
Published October 7, 2021
The Services are not directed to children. You affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement where you live and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, as well as that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
If we become aware that you are a minor and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the Site, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- 1.How We Use Your Information:
We use third party service providers to assist us in better understanding the use of our Services. Our service providers will place cookies in (or use similar technologies) and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our Site. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals (however, see below information on Solana wallet addresses). This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information,
- Web Services usage information, such as:
- Page views,
- Account changes (i.e. connecting a wallet) Button clicks,
- Input form changes,
Our service providers analyze this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and Services and how to better serve those interests, as well as help ensure secure use of the Services for all users. If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it difficult or impossible for you to use certain features of the Site or Services. Your use of the Site or Services with a browser that is configured to accept cookies constitutes acceptance of our and third-party cookies.
- Public Solana Addresses and Email Addresses. We use and collect public Solana addresses and email addresses to identify and document a user’s journey through our products and historical use of the Site and Services, as defined in the Terms of Service. We may group and analyze these user journeys and historical usage collectively in order to improve our Services and the user experience. We may also use this data to facilitate individual access to the Site, Services, and linked third party websites, communicate with individuals regarding their use of the Services, and in other ways related to individual use of the Services and the Site. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, as well as our legitimate interests, such as monitoring and improving the Site and Services, and the proper protection of the Site and Services against risks.
- Geolocation Data and Telephone Numbers. We use and collect the geolocation data and telephone numbers of our Site visitors. The geolocation data is solely used for regional verification. Due to regulatory restrictions, only users in authorized regions are able to access the Services. Telephone numbers are used for security purposes to validate our users. Users will receive a secure access code via SMS (separate rates may apply from your carrier).
- Blockchain Data. Note that we are not responsible for your use of the Solana Blockchain and your data processed in this decentralized and permissionless network.
- Your inquiries. You may contact us by email to the following email address: [email protected]. We use the data that you provide in an email to us, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your email in the best possible manner.
- 2.How We Share Your Information:
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ personal data unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share personal data with outside parties:
- Subsidiaries, Service Consultants and Service Providers. We may share personal data with our subsidiaries, third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, returns, maintenance, and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the Site;
- Merger or Acquisition. We share personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal data to third-parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third-parties; and
- With your express consent.
- 3.Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technical developments.
Please note that any data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by email) is generally not secure and we accept no liability for data transmitted to us via the Internet. Unfortunately, absolute protection is not technically possible. This information does not apply to the websites of third parties and the corresponding links given on the Site. We assume no responsibility and liability for these.
- 4.Duration of data processing
We will process your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, or as required by applicable laws.
- 5.Amendments to this Policy
- 6.Conflict or Inconsistency
- 7.International transfers
In order to communicate with you, the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, used and processed by Jet Association in the United States or one of our service providers based in the United States or outside of the United States. Such entities may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THE SITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISIDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We are entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties abroad for the purposes of the data processing and external access by you of services provided by those third parties. As personal data processors, they are obliged to protect data privacy to the same extent as we ourselves. We choose the processors carefully to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
This section only applies to individuals who are residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws.
Pursuant to the CCPA, we must disclose the categories of Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA) we’ve collected in the preceding 12 months, the reason we collect your Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information we collect about you, and the third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. We collect Identifiers, Personal Information under California Civil Code section 1798.80, Commercial Information, Electronic network activity information and Geolocation data. We collect this information for the purposes outlined above.
- Disclosure & Access Rights: California residents have the right to request that we disclose to them (i) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual.
- Deletion Rights: California residents have the right to have their Personal Information deleted, unless the Personal Information is necessary for the business or service provider to:
- 1.Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- 2.Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- 3.Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- 4.Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- 5.Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- 6.Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- 7.Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- 8.Comply with a legal obligation.
- 9.Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Please note that we do not sell your Personal Information.
Response Time. When a request is made, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security. We will endeavor to respond to written requests within 45 days following receipt at the email or mailing address stated above. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please note that we are only required to respond to an individual twice per 12-month period.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. Notwithstanding, written proof of the agent’s permission to act on your behalf and verify your identity directly may be required.
Non-Discrimination. You have a right of non-discrimination for the exercise of any of your privacy rights guaranteed by the CCPA.
Shine the Light. Residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. Whenever a user agrees to allow us to collect personal information, we provide the user with an option to prevent such data from being shared for marketing and promotional purposes with third parties. Furthermore, you may exercise this cost-free option at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
Copyright © 2022 Jet Association. All Rights Reserved.